The Friends of Scottish Rite Dinner and Auction raises funds to support the RiteCare Speech and Language Clinics through the Scottish Rite Foundation of Omaha. RiteCare Clinics provide evaluations and therapy to any child in Nebraska with a speech or langauge disorder, providing them the necessary services to ensure the child a bright future as a lifelong learner. These services are offered without regard to a family's ability to pay.
Please plan to join the Scottish Rite on Friday, October 13, 2017 at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center for the Friends of Scottish Rite Dinner and Auction. Enjoy cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, a gourmet dinner, and bid on extraordinary silent and live auctions.
We will also honor an individual as the 2017 Friend of Scottish Rite award recipient. This person has made a difference in the lives of young people with intellectual disabilities in our community. Past recipients include:
- Dr. Wayne Stuberg, Associate Director of the Munroe-Meyer Institute (2016)
- Patty Kircher and Denise Gehringer, RiteCare Mothers and Advocates (2015)
- Korey Stading, RiteCare Clinician (2014)
- Dr. Del Weber, Scottish Rite Board member and UNO Chancellor (2013)
- Hal Daub, Past Mayor, Congressman, and active Scottish Rite Mason (2012)
- Paul Laikko, RiteCare Clinician (2011)
- Marsha Sullivan, RiteCare Director (2010)
- Dr. Bruce Beuhler, Past Director of the UNMC Munroe-Meyer Institute (2009)
If you can not attend, please consider a donation toward the silent or live auction. We welcome donations of goods, services, gift certificates, the use of a time share, art, or any item which we may include in the auction. Your donations are tax-deductible and help support our RiteCare children and philanthropies. Please e-mail Micah Evans at micah@SRNE.org if you have items you would like to donate in support of the Friends of Scottish Rite dinner. You can also donate below.
Tickets are $100/person ($45 of each ticket is a tax-deductible donation). For information or tickets, call Micah Evans at (402) 342-1300 or e-mail micah@SRNE.org, or register online.