From midnight until midnight on Wednesday, May 23, 2018, the Omaha Community Foundation will sponsor their 6th annual Omaha Gives! — a 24-hour online giving event designed to grow philanthropy in our community and support the work of charitable organizations like the Scottish Rite Foundation of Omaha.
Each year, the Omaha Gives! event becomes the single largest fundraising day in the history of our organization. Will you please consider making an online gift to our RiteCare kids on May 23rd to help make this year's event a similar success?
- $25 Supports the cost of toys for play-based therapy
- $50 Supports the cost of supplies for play-based therapy
- $75 Supports the cost of books for phonological awareness and literacy therapy
- $100 Support for one session of therapy for children at the RiteCare Clinics
- $250 Provides an individual evaluation for a child seeking a diagnosis of a speech disorder
- $500 Supports the cost of 1 preschool group therapy session
- $1000 Provides an augmentative communication device for a child who cannot speak
Your tax-deductible donations are important because they provide Nebraska children with speech and language therapy, which they might otherwise not receive. Every dollar we spend on speech therapy for a child results in $7 - $10 in savings later on remedial education and social services.
You may schedule your tax-deductible Omaha Gives! gift to the Scottish Rite Foundation of Omaha anytime through May 23rd. All scheduled gifts will be processed on May 23rd. The link to the Scottish Rite Foundation of Omaha profile page, where you can schedule your credit card donation, can be found here: https://www.omahagives.org/ritecare/overview
The Omaha Community Foundation will give away 24 hourly prizes from midnight to midnight on May 23rd. Each hour, two organizations that had received a donation the previous hour will be randomly selected to receive an additional $535. Your donation will also be increased, since all participating non-profits receive a share of matching gifts.
Thank you for your support of our RiteCare Speech and Language Clinics through the Scottish Rite Foundation of Omaha during Omaha Gives! on Wednesday, May 23rd!
Sincerely and Fraternally,
Director of Development
Scottish Rite Foundations of Omaha